viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Maybe it's time for a farewell.

I wake up and: What happened ???

Suddenly memories of places, experiences, faces, names invade me and make me draw a smile.
Sadly the day came where this adventure would end. All the memories that I take will stay there as what they are, good memories. Some of the people have already left, while I  am (im)patienly waiting for the day in which I have to say goodbye to Hungary.
Hungary now comes to mean more than one country for me. It is now: A parenthesis in my life, short but intense, it was a parenthesis in which I learned, I enjoyed, I got lost at times and some not so. Hungary is now part of me and I know I left a part of me there. It has been already 5 months since I arrived full of expectations, doubts, good and bad intentions ago (Andreu: bad won). Many expectations were met, others simply surpassed.
When I started writing this post, I knew what I wanted to say, but now that I'm at it, is very difficult to do. There are so many things I want to say that would make this a long and boring text. This is just a small part of what I thought at the end of this adventure. Maybe the title speaks for itself.

Maybe it's time for a farewell.




(Will you ever stop being like that? - W.R.I)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario